The Cumming Office is located at:
Northside Forsyth Campus.
1800 Northside Forsyth Drive
Cumming, GA 30041
Phone: (678) 366-2154
Fax: (678) 366-2373
Monday – Friday (7:30AM to 4:00PM)
Closed Saturday & Sunday (monitoring, IUI and emergency services available in Main Office)
- From I-285/ GA 400: 400 North to exit# 14 (GA-20/ toward Buford). Turn right on Ronald Reagan Blvd, go to 2nd light, turn right on Northside Blvd. 1800 Building will be on your right.
- From North Georgia/ Forsyth County: 400 South to exit# 14 (GA-20/towards Buford). Turn left onto GA-20, then turn right onto Ronald Reagan Blvd, go to 2nd light, turn right onto Northside Blvd. 1800 Building will be on your right.
Our Cumming office, conveniently located in the Northside Forsyth Campus, is staffed with a full-time clinical/administrative team, dedicated to providing high quality, efficient patient care in an environment of compassion and concern. The office includes a state-of-the-art andrology/endocrine reference laboratory designed to meet the growing needs of the referring physicians within the community.
- Patient Consultation/Office Visit
- Diagnostic Testing
- Semen Wash
- Endocrine Labs/Hormone testing
- Ovulation Induction Monitoring for Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) and In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Semen Analysis
Reference Laboratory-Referring Physician Services:
- Semen Analysis
- IUI Wash
- Neutrophil Stain
- Direct Anti-sperm Antibody Test
- Sperm Viability Stain
- Chromatin Assay
- Immature Sperm Stain
- Decondensation Test
- Estradiol (E2)
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)
- Progesterone (P4)
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Robert Straub, M.D.
Robert J. Straub, M.D. joined Reproductive Biology Associates in August 2003. Dr. Straub is a member of numerous medical societies some of which are The American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), and The Society of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Though a native of New York, Dr. Straub received his B.A. from Davidson College in North Carolina. He then retuned to New York City and earned his medical degree from New York University. Following medical school, he completed a four-year residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology and was Chief Resident at Lenox Hill Hospital.
Dr. Straub was then selected from over 100 applicants to complete a three-year subspecialty Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at The Center for Reproductive Medicine and Infertility at Cornell University in Manhattan under the direction of the internationally renowned, Zev Rosenwaks, M.D. During his fellowship, Dr. Straub was an Assistant Attending at The Weill Cornell Medical Center and received intense training in infertility management consisting of ovulation induction and in-vitro fertilization, management of endometriosis and polycystic ovarian syndrome, endocrine disorders, and endoscopic surgery (laparoscopy and hysteroscopy). Dr. Straub has been published in peer reviewed medical journals on numerous occasions, on topics such as ovulation induction and ovarian apoptosis (cell death).
Robert’s second passion is his family. He and his wife have four children. Whenever he has the chance, Robert enjoys golfing, snow skiing, mountain biking, and restoring antique furniture. Dr. Straub sees patients in both the Alpharetta and Main Office in Dunwoody.