The business office at Reproductive Biology Associates understands the insurance and financial aspects of infertility care can be quite complicated and costly. We can assist you in clarifying your insurance coverage and benefits prior to the initiation of care. If you have any questions or concerns, we are here to help navigate this difficult process. We have several links below which may help you with your financial questions. If you have additional questions or need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact the business office here at RBA at 404-257-1900 and ask for a member of the business office.
The Specialists in Fertility Financing for all fertility treatment options. With their easy loan process and competitive rates, CapexMD ensures the financial aspects of treatment are not an obstacle to achieving your dream of a family. CapexMD offers a wide variety of loan options, allowing you to attain the necessary financing required to make your treatment affordable. Each loan program is designed to fit your individual circumstances and once approved, their Fertility Loan Specialists will work closely with your fertility center to ensure the funds are secured prior to the commencement of your treatment.
Apply online and receive 0.5% off your interest rate & get your pre-approval within 24 hours! Click here or call 888.497.8414 to learn more about CapexMD.
IVF Refund Guarantee Program and multi-cycle discount packages are available through ARC. Financing is provided for the packages you purchase, or you can purchase them directly. Your medications can be added to the packages.
- Cycle Option Packages
- Refund Guarantee
- Cash or Credit Options
- Financing Options
Contact ARC at 1-888-990-2727 or at www.arcfertility.com for more information.
ICSI is not included in any of these plans but can be provided for an additional cost.
Facility fee not included.
|Important information from the RBA Business Office regarding your insurance coverage.
It is important that you call your insurance company and/or Human Resources Coordinator to check on your infertility coverage. Specifically Ask:
- Does my policy include or exclude infertility coverage?
- Does my policy have a waiting period (pre-exisiting period) for coverage?
If infertility treatment is excluded from your policy, you will be entered into our billing system as a “Self Pay” patient. Self Pay patients are required to pay for all services in full at time the service are provided. An initial New Patient Consultation will be approximately $250.00.
If infertility treatment is included in your policy coverage, please ask the following questions:
- Is my policy diagnostic only?
- Do I have coverage for underlying conditions? This is for surgery benefits.
- Would CPT codes 58322 & 58323 with the diagnosis code of V26.1 be covered? This is for Intrauterine Insemination (IUI).
- Would Advanced Reproductive Technology – using the CPT codes 58970, 58974, 58976, 89258 and the diagnosis code of V26.81, be covered? This is for In Vitro Fertilization. (IVF)
- Is there a maternity exclusion on my policy?
- Is there a pre-existing clause on your policy in reference to infertility treatment or surgery procedures?
- Do you have any drug coverage for infertility treatment?
- If yes, where? (mail order or local pharmacy)
- What drugs are included as Tier 1?
- (i.e. Follistim, Gonal F, Lupron)
- Do I need a referral and/or a prior authorization for any office visits or procedures? (If yes, please secure this prior to your visit – failure to follow the guidelines of your policy may result in denial of covered services.)
- Have I met my deductible?
- What is my co-pay or co-insurance that will be due?
We are Infertility Specialists. If you have a specialist co-pay/co-insurance or if the deductible has not been met on your policy, please be prepared to pay this amount forcovered expenses. Payment for non-covered services is due in full at the time of service.
|Contracted Insurance Companies
- Aetna PPO
- Aetna POS, HMO, EPO, MC – Aetna REQUIRES you to call the “Infertility Line” at Aetna @ 1.800.575.5999 to enroll and obtain an authorization number. Please bring this authorization number with you, to your appointment. Failure to enroll with Aetna may result in a denial of coverage from Aetna. If Aetna were to deny the coverage, you would be responsible for payment in full at the time of visit.
- BC/BS HMO, POS, PPO, Blue Direct - Please refer to either your card or your benefits package to view you’re in-network benefits. If the deductible has not been met or can’t be verified as met, you will be expected to pay in full at the time of service. If you are required to meet your deductible, we will file for covered services. Please check with your insurance provider to see if a referral is required prior to your appointment.
- Kaiser - It is imperative that you call with the diagnosis and CPT codes for IUI (CPT Codes 58322/58323, Diagnosis Code V26.1). If you do not have coverage for IUI, you will be considered a self pay patient for ANY & ALL services in our office(this includes the first consult). All covered services require a valid referral. Please obtain this referral number from your Kaiser physician and bring it to your appointment. IVF is not covered with most Kaiser Policies. Once you are referred to RBA you are in treatment. All visits are for the benefit of your infertility treatment. Coin is usually 50% of contracted rate. If you have no treatment coverage you will be self pay for all care.
- First Health, South Care, and Coventry (not HMO or POS) - Usually, there is an exclusion for infertility or they may cover the initial visit only.
- Multiplan - This is the out of network plan for Cigna and has limited benefits similar to the ones above.
- Private HealthCare Systems (PHCS) - Initial consult only and/or an exclusion for infertility.
- United Healthcare - All types. Every plan is different and the covered benefits are mandated by the individual employers.
In accordance with the “Stark Law” RBA is unable to see patients with certain government insurance. If you have Medicare, Medicaid, or Champus you will not be unable to seek treatment with RBA.
RBA is now offering medical services to patients with Tricare insurance on a limited bases. Please contact our business office for more details.
*****THIS LIST IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE******
We will verify benefits, as well, with your insurance company but it is important that you become acquainted with your coverage and any procedures that are required (such as referrals and prior authorizations). After you have spoken with your insurance company and/or your HR department, please feel free to call the business office if you have additional questions.
If you are in need of patient financing, RBA has contracted with several outside sources to facilitate cost effective financing alternatives with quick approval processes.
If you find that you must cancel your appointment based on your lack of coverage please call your doctors Administrative Assistant to cancel the appointment. Failure to cancel your appointment without a 24 hour notice will result in a missed appointment fee.
We have found that being well informed about your insurance coverage will empower you as you proceed through your treatment. We appreciate you as patients and we are here to help in any way we can.